Blockland Physics Preview 2008-12-25 12:00:00
No Version 11 is not out yet, but take a look at this sneak peak of the Physics effects coming in early 2009!
- This is a client-side effect, which means it's nice and fast but you can't be killed by falling bricks or ride them around.
- The effect is optional - if you have an old computer, you can turn it off.
- The physics effects take over whenever a brick is blown up or "fakeKilled".
- The bricks stay on the ground until they respawn.
- The respawn time can be controlled in the minigame settings.
- As usual, this will be a free update for anyone who owns Blockland.
Yes, this is old news if you frequent the forums
or subscribe to the Blockland youtube channel
, but I wanted to make sure everyone living under a rock gets to see this too.